ALEXANDRIA, VA — Carney, Inc., an award-winning service provider with over 20 years of experience supporting the Federal government, announced that is has been awarded two additional Special Item Numbers (SINs) by the US General Service Administration (GSA), the procurement arm of the Federal government, to their MOBIS 874 Schedule.
Both five-year contracts allow Federal customers to efficiently purchase a wide range of services. The GSA establishes long-term, government-wide contracts with commercial vendors to streamline and standardize the process of procuring products and services for the entire Federal government. Carney’s inclusion as a GSA SIN 1 and 7 vendor enables all government agencies to obtain integrated consulting services as well as business program support services from a trusted vendor.
Under SIN 1, Federal customers can procure expert advice and assistance in support of an agency’s mission-oriented business functions. Services covered by this SIN include:
- Management or strategy consulting, including research, evaluations, studies, analyses, scenarios/simulations, reports, business policy and regulation development assistance, strategy formulation, and expert witness services
- Facilitation and related decision support services
- Survey services, using a variety of methodologies, including survey planning, design, and development; survey administration; data validation and analysis; reporting, and stakeholder briefings
- Advisory and assistance services in accordance with FAR 37.203
Under SIN 7, government agencies can acquires services to assist agencies in managing their mission-oriented business projects or programs and achieving mission performance goals. Services covered by this SIN include:
- All phases of program or project management, from planning to closeout
- Operational/administrative business support services
“This is a very exciting opportunity for us,” said Christopher Cronin, Chief Operational Officer of Carney, Inc. “By adding these SINs, our GSA contract helps Carney and prospective clients focus on what matters most, access to a reliable solution and team.”
Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, Carney’s mission is to improve and deliver Performance Acceleration® services and solutions to the federal workplace. Carney does this through the application of training and strategic human capital services; their comprehensive portfolio solely supports federal clients’ training and performance improvement activities including web-based, instructor-led training, and blended solutions. In 2013, Carney was awarded the nationally recognized Human Capital Management Government (HCMG) award for their program management, consulting, and support services. Learn more at www.teamcarney.com.
Carney Media Relations
Office: (703) 956-5186