With today’s budget realities and mission pressures, agencies must be strategic about managing their human capital resources, the engine driving their mission goal accomplishment. Human capital strategies and solutions can identify critical knowledge and skill gaps, improve employee and organizational performance, and leverage existing resources and workforce strengths.
- Strategic Alignment of HR with Mission
- Workforce Planning; Plan Implementation
- Competency Modeling
- Organizational Assessment
- Management Consulting, Coaching, & Mentoring
- Organizational Transformation
- Business Process Reengineering
- Change Management
- Individual Assessment
- Talent Strategy & Management
- Performance Measurement and Evaluation
- Compensation & Benefits Strategies
- Branding and Recruitment Solutions
- Cross Channel Marketing
- Program Evaluation
- HR Systems Analysis
- Knowledge Management Systems & Applications
Carney’s customized, sustainable human capital solutions consider the strategic short-, mid-, and long-term needs that drive the recruitment, hiring, development, and retention of a skilled workforce. Our approach focuses on helping clients best use their resources to enhance individual, team, and organizational performance in support of their missions.
To provide access to comprehensive human capital solutions, Carney has partnered with several highly respected and well-known experts in the field. Together we have provided robust, successful programs to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), and the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA).
Visit the links below to learn more about Carney’s Human Capital capabilities: