DSS Training Services BPA
The Defense Security Service (DSS) Security Education, Training and Awareness (SETA) directorate oversees the missions of the Center for Development of Security Excellence (CDSE) and the Defense Security Service Academy (DSSA). SETA provides comprehensive education, training, and professional development for security professionals within the Department of Defense and industry under the National Industrial Security Program (NISP).
Services offered under the DSS BPA support planning, creating, and executing:
- Test administration
- Learning management
- Customized subject matter specific training and educational courses
- Delivery via instructor-led and web-based systems
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Instructor-led training (ILT)—traditional classroom setting or conference/seminar
- Web-based training (WBT)
- Distance learning (DL) education courses
- Course development and test administration
DSS BPA Features
- GSA MOBIS Schedule pricing
- Streamlined response processes
- Five-year ordering period
- Open to all DSS stakeholders
Carney is proud to provide award-winning performance solutions for security professionals under the DSS BPA. Over our many years supporting CDSE and its mission we have developed countless innovative and robust products, including WBT, ILT, virtual environments, needs analyses, and graduate-level DL education courses. To learn more about the solutions Carney provides, see our Capabilities.
For more information, contact:
100 North Pitt Street, Suite 240
Alexandria, VA 22314
Learn more about CDSE at www.cdse.edu.