Carney was founded in 1994 with a single mission–to help individuals, teams, and organizations accelerate their performance. Since then, Carney has garnered dozens of awards and secured several federal contract vehicles, including GSA PSS (871 and 874), GSA IT-70, the OPM-GSA Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS) contract vehicle (Pools 1 and 2), and the OPM-GSA Small Business Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS). With over two decades to its name, Carney is building on its successes and continues to deliver remarkable client experiences.
Our core work includes:
- Training/curriculum development for e-Learning solutions
- Knowledge management
- Section 508 compliance, including Trusted Tester conformance
- Human capital and leadership consulting
- Training and subject matter expertise in:
- Medical Training
- Tactical Combat Medical Care
We deliver Performance Acceleration® to our clients by carrying out the following brand promises:
We create Performance Acceleration® solutions and capabilities in record time for our clients.