GSA PSS (formerly MOBIS) Schedule 874
- SIN 874-1 – Integrated Consulting Services
- SIN 874-4 – Training Services: Instructor Led Training, Web-Based Training and Education Courses, Course Development and Test Administration, Learning Management, Internships
- SIN 874-7 – Integrated Business Program Support Services
MOBIS covers management, organizational, and business improvement services and products, including instructor-led and web-based training. It enables government agencies to improve performance, quality, timeliness, and efficiency throughout their organizations. The contract vehicle is available to all federal agencies, the U.S. Postal Service, and the District of Columbia government.
Carney provides business process reengineering, human capital, and training services through the MOBIS schedule.
- Open to all federal agencies, mixed ownership government corporations, and the District of Columbia
- Employs pre-negotiated fair and reasonable pricing
- Stipulates no dollar value limit on task orders
- Offers alternative contract options: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Time & Materials (T&M), or Labor-Hour (L-H)
- Allows creation of Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) for recurring needs
Carney has deep experience consulting with agencies and providing organizational improvement services and training including business process improvement instructor-led and web-based training. To learn more about the solutions Carney may provide under MOBIS, see our Capabilities.
The Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) requires deliberate leadership development for Defense personnel from the entry to the most senior level – the Senior Executive Service (SES) leaders. Carney is providing competency based leadership training to Defense personnel at each of these levels under contracts to the Defense Civilian Emerging Leader Program, which provides leadership training to entry and mid-level personnel, and the Senior Executive Development Training (SEDT) program, which develops SES leaders at Tier Levels II and III. All training has been tailored, exhaustively tested, and delivered for Department personnel by staff with specific experience with Defense civilian leadership. For junior personnel, competencies addressed are conflict management, customer service, influencing/negotiation, problem solving, accountability, followership, interpersonal skills, integrity/honesty, oral/written communication, decisiveness, team building, flexibility, resilience, and continual learning. For senior staff, instruction executive’s proficiency in the enterprise perspective, jointness, strategic vision and thinking, business acumen, leadership, results driven and capability to build partnership and effective communications.
For more information, contact:
VP, Professional Services
Team Carney, Inc.
100 North Pitt Street, Suite 240
Alexandria, VA 22314
Download Carney GSA Rates